腾讯分分彩计划机器人:Analysis: the basic functions of the packaging machineryRelease date:[2018-05-17] Clicking rate:
腾讯分分彩计划两期 www.nvfevn.com.cn Packaging is a necessary condition for the product to enter the circulation field, and the main means of packaging is to use packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the progress of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field. Its main functions are as follows:
(1) it can greatly improve the productivity of the labor productivity. The mechanical packing of the machine is much faster than the manual packing, such as the candy packing, the handmade sugar 1min can only pack more than ten pieces, and the candy packing machine can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, and the efficiency is tens times higher.
(2) the packaging quality mechanical packaging can be effectively guaranteed, according to the requirements of the packaging items, according to the form and size of the needs, to get the uniform packaging, and the manual packaging is not guaranteed. This is especially important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization and standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of assembly packaging.
(3) some operations that can not be realized by manual packaging, such as vacuum packing, inflatable packaging, body packing, equal pressure filling and so on, are all unrealized by manual packing and can only be realized by mechanical packaging.
(4) labor intensity can be reduced and labor conditions can be improved by manual packing, such as manual packing and heavy weight products, which not only consume physical strength but also be unsafe, but for light and small products, because of high frequency and monotonous movement, it is easy for workers to get occupational diseases. Box folding machine
(5) labor protection in favor of workers, such as products that seriously affect health, such as dusts, toxic products, stimulant and radioactive products, is unavoidable to harm health by hand packaging, while mechanical packaging can be avoided, and it can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(6) the cost of packing can be reduced and the storage and transportation cost can be saved to loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, hemp, etc., and compress packaging by compression packaging machine, which can greatly reduce the volume and reduce the cost of packaging. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, saving storage capacity, reducing storage costs, is conducive to transportation.
(7) to ensure that certain products of product hygiene, such as food and drug packaging, are not allowed to be packed by hand in accordance with the sanitary law, because it will pollute the products, and the mechanical packaging avoids the direct contact with the food and medicine by human hands, and ensures the quality of health.
(8) the development of packaging machinery in related industries is a comprehensive science. It involves a variety of disciplines, such as materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and so on. It requires the development of the related disciplines synchronously and harmoniously, and the problems of any subject will affect the overall performance of the packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines.
In addition, in order to adapt to the needs of high-speed packaging of packaging machinery, the relevant pre and post processes are bound to adapt to it, and also promote the synchronous development of related processes.